2018-12-05

New job at Reel FX

This week I started at Reel FX Montreal as Senior Rigging Artist and I'm really looking forward to working on their animated features.

When looking for a new job my main goal was to find the most interesting work. After five years in Germany where I had a lot of control on the whole rigging pipeline (I often was the only rigger on the project) and I completed some of my main goals:
  • Create a non-destructive rigging pipeline in production: Almost complete freedom in the template and rig-built stage while always being able to undo/redo the rig build
  • Improve modeling / topology skills by creating complete characters and topologies based on "The Art of Moving Points"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Parzival,

    I would like to contact you trought your rigging skills, but cant find any email or something, is it secret ? :)

    If there is a chance to contact you, please send me an message marcel@bba.studio

    Best regards Marcel Legindi

    ReplyDelete